you give my butterflies…… but not even in a cute way anymore talking to you gives me anxiety and I’m terrified about everything I say I’m so dumb
The best by far is you"
it makes me really sad when people have bad teachers because then you get people who are like “god i hate physics so much” but it’s because nobody’s explaining it well and they don’t get it. like they could have become passionate about physics but instead they shut it out forever. this applies to every subject.
Today in biology my teacher talked about how gay people don’t choose to be gay, and he explained in in depth. At the end of his lecture everyone applauded except some kid said “I still hate fags” and my teacher said “and everyone still hates you” the kid sat down and never said another word
13k bells right there why are you letting it swim away
Omfg your comment
Save this to your phones or computer and post it on other websites like twitter too!
Why would you NOT reblog this?
- Heterosexual:Male-identifying individual sexually attracted to a female-identifying individual, and vice-versa.
- Homosexual:Someone attracted to someone of the same gender as themselves.
- Bisexual:Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Polysexual:Sexually attracted to many genders, but not all.
- Pansexual:Sexually attracted to all genders. (this and bisexual, and sometimes polysexual, are often considered to be the same thing and different people may simply identify as any one of them due to their own personal reasons)
- Demisexual:Sexually attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Asexual:Having no /sexual attraction/ to others; having no desire to have sex.
- Heteroromantic:Male-identifying individual romantically attracted to female-identifying individuals, and vice-versa.
- Homoromantic:Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic:Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Polyromantic:Attracted to many genders (but not all)
- Panromantic:Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic:Romantically attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Aromantic:Having no /romantic attraction/ to others; having no desire to be in a romantic relationship.
- Polyamorous:Someone who is attracted to, and is comfortable with being in a relationship with more than one person at a time.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location):An individual who identifies as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender:Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex:Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary:Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer:Outside of the gender binary. (**This is not an umbrella term like the post said before I edited it! Do not use this as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals, simply use 'nonbinary'. Queer is considered a slur and not everyone likes to be associated with the word)
- Agender:Someone who feels gender neutral, or someone who experiences a 'lack' of gender.
- Bigender:Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Trigender:Someone who identifies as three separate genders.
- Genderfluid:A gender that changes, or is 'fluid'.
- Demigirl:Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiboy/guy:Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Dmab:Designated Male at Birth.
- Dfab:Designated Female at Birth.
- Amab/Afab:Same as dmab/dmab, except with 'assigned' instead of 'designted'.
- Camab/Cafab:Same as previous, except prefixed by 'coercively', to highlight the lack of choice.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. :)
- **I edited this post because it used some archaic and incorrect terms/definitions, and needed more terms added to it. -Vivian Mareepe
why are there so many “romantic” black and white gifs of tate from american horror story that aint right did you guys pay any attention to that show at all
i’m sad ‘cause when i went swimming today the 5 foot part went all the way up to my eyes and i had to stand on my toes to breath
i’m being discriminated against dangnabbit
hahah you’re short
hahah i’m gonna stab you in the neck
If you can even reach my neck
here i come motherfucker